Phone: 0403 617 920
Fax: (03) 9792 3021
Arranging an appointment
How can I arrange an appointment?
Simply contact us using our contact details above.
Can I arrange an after-hours appointment?
Uma generally operates during normal business hours but will try to accommodate a reasonable request for an after-hours appointment if necessary.
What should I bring to an appointment?
It’s helpful if you can bring along:
- Section 60 (I) Mediation Certificate if available (for Children’s matters)
- List of all your assets and liabilities
- Appraisals of your home and any other real property
- Recent superannuation statement(s)
- Recent bank statement(s) – for each account
- Evidence of ownership of shares and other investments